Intern - Technical Game Designer
Warner Bros.Needham, MA
This was removed by the employer on 2/18/2020 9:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Technical Game Designer jobs in Needham-MA
Search all Intern - Technical Game Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Technical Game Designer? WB Games Boston is looking for a Technical Game Designer Intern to join their Game of Thrones:Conquest mobile game team. The Technical Game Designer Intern will work in Unity and C# with 2 primary areas of focus. First, constructing tools and features to aid the design team through automating data entry and aggregation with the focus on increasing efficiency and raising data integrity. Second, crafting the player's gameplay experience through client focused implementation, iteration, and optimization. The ideal candidate has a strong technical background and focus, is experienced with C#, familiar with Microsoft Excel and has a good sense of mobile game design principles.
Although coding will be a primary responsibility, game design is also an integral function of the role. This is a Spring 2020 co-op intern opening; we are not hiring for summer interns at this time.
YOU MUST LOVE VIDEO GAMES TO APPLY.
What part will you play?
• Implement design focused tools to improve workflow, efficiency, and data integrity.
• Implement UI/UX layout and backing functionality per design and art specifications.
• Analyze, investigate and optimize client UI and systems for performance.
• Manage bug queue and meet deadlines.
What do we require from you?
• Ability to collaborate with a design group and maintain positive attitude.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong Knowledge of C#.
• Strong knowledge of Unity.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel.
• Passion for mobile games.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Creative thinker with fresh ideas.
• Detail oriented and results driven.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.