Intern - Mobile Client Engineering
Warner Bros.Needham, MA
This was removed by the employer on 2/26/2020 9:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Mobile Client Engineering jobs in Needham-MA
Search all Intern - Mobile Client Engineering postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Mobile Client Engineering? WB Games Boston seeks a Client Engineering Intern to join our Mobile Client Engineering team. In this position you will have a hands-on role maintaining and implementing key game systems and features for our mobile title Game of Thrones: Conquest. This is a Spring 2020 co-op intern position, we are not hiring for summer engineering intern positions at this time.
What part will you play?
• Develop, maintain, and improve client systems to support our online mobile games.
• Assist with general game development including UI, SDK integration, bug fixing and optimization.
• Self-manage when given prioritized goals and objectives.
• Work closely with other team members and take technical and professional feedback.
What do we require from you?
• Coursework in Computer Science, Engineering, or a reasonable equivalent thereof.
• Experience with Unity, Unreal or other third party engines – Unity3D is preferred.
• Comfortable programming in C#.
• Experience with Perforce, Git, or other revision control systems.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
• Curiosity, an open mind, and a willingness to learn and take feedback.
• Experience developing for iOS and Android.
• Preference for candidates that are able to commit to at least 6 months (co-op position)
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.