Intern - Data Engineering
Warner Bros.Needham, MA
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Data Engineering jobs in Needham-MA
Search all Intern - Data Engineering postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Data Engineering? The Warner Bros. Analytics (WBA) team is in need of a platform intern/co-op. Co-located with the WB Games Boston studio in Needham, MA the WBA team provides data analytics services that support game teams and analysts across the WB Games organization.
As players perform actions in-game, our platform collects telemetry in real-time. The data collected is used to provide insights for guiding game development, marketing, and monetization.
We deploy to the Amazon Cloud and a person in this role will develop a deep understanding of the concepts involved with managing resources in AWS. Apache Spark is used as the data processing engine.
Some of our featured games include Game of Thrones: Conquest, Injustice 2, Mortal Kombat, Batman: Arkham Knight and Shadow of Mordor.
• Learn Big Data processing best practices
• Contribute to development, automation, and deployment of platform
• Gain hands on experience with Apache open-source components and Amazon Web Services (AWS) services
• Experience with scripting languages (we use Python, Java, Scala and Unix shell)
• Major in computer science or closely related discipline
• Ability to work independently
• Interest in the big data space This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.