Intern - Community Management
Warner Bros.Needham, MA
This was removed by the employer on 12/17/2020 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Community Management jobs in Needham-MA
Search all Intern - Community Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Community Management? WB Games Boston seeks a Community Management Intern (Mobile) to help build an engaged and loyal community for our mobile game, Game of Thrones: Conquest and future titles.
The Community Management Intern will act as the voice of the development team to the players, and the voice of the players for the developers. The Community Management Intern is responsible for supporting the execution of engagement programs, creating compelling community content, sharing player feedback, and monitoring our social media channels.
We are seeking an empathetic candidate who is familiar with a wide variety of social communication platforms and understands how to build and support communities, with an emphasis on games. The ideal candidate would be a strong individual contributor, a highly effective communicator, and have a love of video games and the communities that surround them.
• Create content, including editorial posts for use across multiple channels, polls and contests to engage the community, build loyal fans, spread positive sentiment, and incentivize players to login every day
• Respond to player inquiries across all channels
• Monitor, report, and drive key community engagement performance metrics (e.g., reach, engagement, player sentiment)
• Build excitement and relationships on behalf of our games by contributing to community-engagement programs and monitoring community sites such as Discord.
• Manage (franchise) community with an eye toward encouraging good community behavior and improving the overall tone of the community sites and forums
• Extend program beyond (franchise) websites to build external relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, players, teams and volunteers
• Matching experience or interest in community management; students considered
• Proven ability on diverse social media platforms
• Passion for mobile games. Experience in a lead role within a gaming guild or community is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creative thinker with fresh ideas to activate our community
• Enthusiastic, positive, and team-oriented attitude
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.