Intern - Cinematic Outsourcing
Warner Bros.Salt Lake City, UT
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Cinematic Outsourcing Intern
Avalanche, a division of WB Games Inc., is looking for a Cinematic Outsourcing Intern to join our growing team on an unannounced AAA title!
Ideal candidates will be d eeply knowledgeable and passionate about the art of animation and cinematography in games . Applicants should have experience with motion capture pipelines, have strong technical skills, and be creative, self-motivated problem solvers who enjoy partnering with offsite artists to help create an immersive game experience.
What part will you play?
• Work directly with the Cinematic leadership and Outsourcing managers to create kick off documents and direction for outsourcing teams.
• Verify high quality of assets sent to and received from outsourcing teams.
• Develop documentation resources for external teams to learn proprietary systems and pipelines.
• Setup internal team reviews. Collate and share that feedback with our outsourcing partners employing a defined tracking and sign off process.
What do we need from you?
• Experience using Maya and Unreal 4
• Experience with motion capture processes
• Basic understanding of animation principles
• Talent for technical problem solving
• Detail oriented and organized personality
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion for games
• Positive attitude
• Shotgun knowledge
• History of working with outsourcing teams
• Experience in a lead or teaching role
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.