Intern - Build and Automation Engineering
Warner Bros.Needham, MA
This was removed by the employer on 11/19/2020 3:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Build and Automation Engineering jobs in Needham-MA
Search all Intern - Build and Automation Engineering postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Build and Automation Engineering? WB Games Boston seeks a Software Engineering Intern to work on our Build and Automation Engineering platform, supporting Game of Thrones: Conquest and other titles.
We use a DevOps approach to continuous integration (CI) with cloud-based solutions to help build and test our products as well as provide automation to improve developer experience and efficiency.
This is a co-op position which requires a commitment of at least 6 months, we are not looking to hire summer interns at this time.
• Build, deploy and support CloudFormation stacks in AWS.
• Assist in developing automation solutions for CI, testing and developer experience.
• Participate in our AWS study group to continually improve your knowledge and skills.
• Self-manage when given prioritized goals and objectives.
• Work closely with other team members and take technical and professional feedback.
• Proficient in basic software development including coding (in any language), knowledge of data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
• Growth mindset and good listening skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
• Experience with Perforce, Git, or other revision control systems is a plus. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.