Interactor Team Leader
Warner Bros.Leavesden, UK
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 5:43:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Interactor Team Leader jobs in Leavesden-UK
Search all Interactor Team Leader postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Interactor Team Leader?
Full Time Job
Interactor Team Leader (Fixed Term Contract)
Location: United Kingdom - Leavesden
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is the only place in the world to showcase the authentic sets, props and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films at the location where they were made. It has attracted over 13 million visitors since opening in 2012, features retail stores with merchandise celebrating the Harry Potter film series and has received over 40,000 reviews on TripAdvisor with 96% rating the experience as 'excellent' or 'very good'. Since launching, additions to the Tour include Platform 9 ¾ featuring the original Hogwarts Express, the Forbidden Forest and Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
In December 2018, WBSL acquired the Platform 9 ¾ group which sells Wizarding World merchandise, souvenirs, and collectibles. It includes shops at Kings Cross Station, Heathrow Terminal 5, and Gatwick's North Terminal.
To support the Visitor Experience Manager and Assistant Manager in leading the Interactor Team to ensure that our visitors are welcomed warmly to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour and that they experience the highest standards of customer care.
• Lead the Interactor team and supervise the duties of the team throughout the day
• Creating rotas and updating Time and Attendance System daily
• Ensure that Interactors proactively engage and assist visitors using their Harry Potter film knowledge, film-making techniques and scripted and non-scripted presentations
• To create new starter training plans whilst sharing interesting facts, stories, statistics and information on the experience, keeping within Brand Guidelines
• Deal proactively with any visitor or team issues that may arise during the course of your duties – escalating any issues where appropriate and holding formal meetings when required
• Ensure safety of all staff and colleagues in accordance with WB policies and procedures
• Ensure that all daily reporting and administrative requirements are completed to a satisfactory standard and in a timely manner
• Perform designated tasks as per daily operational requirements as directed by your line manager
• Carry out daily motivational briefings and take personal responsibility for keeping abreast of latest internal communications and passing this information to the team
• Experience of having provided a high standard of customer service in a visitor experience environment, preferably at Supervisor or Team Leader level
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as possessing an understanding of the varied needs of our visitors and our staff
• Willingness to accept and instil discipline in accordance with WBSTL policies throughout the team as supported by VE Manager
• Demonstrable influencing and listening skills
• Demonstrable ability to learn new skills and adapt to new situations within a visitor focused environment
• Excellent timekeeping
• Presentations skills – ability to speak in public and in front of a large team
• Knowledge of and an interest in the Harry Potter Story and/or film making
• Ability to work well in a team environment
Up to 40 hours a week working shifts. Regular weekend and evening work required. Because of the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands