Hrs Communications & Project Specialist
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a HRS Communications & Project Specialist for the HR Services Communications & Administration department. The position requires an experienced, creative, talented, and motivated communications specialist to assist with the development and creation of both strategy and content to support WarnerMedia HR Services. The role assists with the creation and distribution of HR Services employee systems and service notifications; creates project-related communications and marketing plans and approaches; assists with publishing newsletters and producing branded collateral and identity materials; maintains targeted project portals, and dedicated websites for HR, HR Services and project teams; assists with the creation and distribution of internal HR Services communications (executive messaging, Town Halls, industry, and Finance presentations, etc.).
• Create designs, layout concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts. Modify existing layouts to fit new items.
• Assist the Communications team with presentation deck graphics, visual assets, and all things digital from web pages to internal social posts.
• Think creatively to produce new ideas for print/digital layouts and communication, while keeping in mind the features of our services.
• Adapt to the fast-paced environment; multi-task; be able to switch from one project medium to the next quickly and efficiently while maintaining accuracy of details.
• Be innovative within the constraints of cost and time.
• Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work.
• Illustrate concepts by designing rough layouts and mockups of art and copy.
• Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Projects include, but not limited to, logos, print and web layouts, product design, websites, and other wide range of media.
• Work within established brand guidelines.
• Contribute to well-developed ideas during brainstorms and conceptual meetings.
• Have an understanding and ability to perform usability testing.
• Assist in development of creative assets for website use including creation of new pages within existing template formats.
• Ability to prioritize projects from concept to review/completion.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in an environment with changing priorities.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• 1-3 years professional experience required.
• 2 years design experience with Adobe tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
• 2 years design experience creating assets for digital environments (WordPress, all things social, search and display advertising, etc.) including HTML and CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
• Strong computer skills (Mac preferred, PC knowledge plus).
• Strong visual sense of design and typography.
• Must have strong knowledge and be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, and some knowledge with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects CC experience is a plus.
• Passion for design and out of the box ideation with constant drive to learn.
• Collaborative work ethic with superior organizational skills.
• Creative flair, originality, and attention to detail required.
• Must have strong multitasking skills, growth mindset, and strong time management skills.
• Flexibility to help in different areas when needed.
• Must be able to work with appropriate supervision meeting tight deadlines and deliverables.
• Must be able to keep all documents and requests confidential.