HR Services Specialist
Warner Bros.Tokyo, TY
This was removed by the employer on 7/21/2021 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for HR Services Specialist jobs in Tokyo-TY
Search all HR Services Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a HR Services Specialist?
Full Time Job
Location: Japan - Tokyo
The HRS Specialist is part of a team of International Employee Service Group, co-works with other HR business units. This role services professionals supporting the APAC region. The job holder executes process driven, standardized tasks which are repeatable in nature.
• Responds to employee inquires
• Performs HR transactions in Workday (HR System)
• Manages positions.
• Prepares payroll information.
• Onboards/Offboards employees
• Document's preparation: various HR documents including offer letters, New employees onboarding documents
• Social insurance related: administrative assistant pertaining to employees' social insurance.
• Executes repeatable processes.
• Oversees benefits, responds to benefits issues
• Track probation periods
• Assists with reporting and audit
• Provides employment verification
• Other general HR administrative work
• At least 3 years of experience in the general field of HR administrations/Operations
• Demonstrated effectiveness working with contact center technology including but not limited to contact center tracking system and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) – Workday knowledge preferred
• Fluency in Microsoft Office (Data analysis with Excel, Word, PPT)
• Ability to manage, influence, partner, negotiate, effectively communicate through verbal and written methods
• Adaptive and flexible to new ideas and change
• Ability to effectively manage sensitive and confidential issues and difficult customers
• Passionate about customer experience
• Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
• Languages: Native Japanese, and Business Level in English (both written and Speaking)
• HR System ''Workday'' experience is Plus
• SAP System experience is Plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.