HR Workday Data Specialist, Workforce Administration
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank, United States - Washington - Seattle
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Specialist, WFA for the HR Services Workforce Administration department.
• Processes Recruitment transactions. Works with Contact Center to open recruitment requisitions and ensures positions are posted on job site. Reviews and approves offer letters and TADs for Recruitment Coordinators. Ensures candidates are registered for Orientation. Process new Hire documents and hire/transfer/promotion transactions.
• Process Domestic and International employee transactions using Workday. Transactions include new hires, promotions, transfers, pay adjustments, PSC input etc. Populate Workday EIB template for mass data load events. Audit HR systems to ensure correct information has been input and processed. Run and distribute monthly reports & Ad/Hoc reports to divisional & HR management as needed. Administers position management.
• Process Data Correction requests from field or as a result of internal audits. Work with HR to identify issues and make corrections to employee data. Counsel HR when correction may impact other employee data such as vacation accrual, pension, benefits, bonus etc. Work with HR Services Management to coordinate with TS Application Services to update information that may not be available through regular systems for updating. Communicates with WarnerMedia Corporate on changes made to employee data. Notifies HR Services Senior management when systems are not processing data as they should.
• Administers WFA portion of the Online Time and Attendance process to provision accounts and make updates and changes to system. Assist HR and Approvers with questions on how to use tool. Maintain employee and approver status by reviewing audit reports on a weekly basis. Respond to ServiceNow tickets within appropriate Service Level Agreements set forth by department.
• Maintain Divisions global organization charts and headcount reports on a monthly basis. Partners with Senior Management on Departmental & Divisional reorganizations. Prepares proposed organization charts & assists with preparing job descriptions. Liaises with Compensation Representatives where appropriate. Processes approved changes for supported divisions.
• As directed by Senior Management, creates & processes Separation/Layoff sheets and liaises with Legal & Employee Relations to get documents approved and agreements created. Distributes agreements and maintains termination files with signed agreements & exit interview sheets.
• Minimum 2 years Human Resources administrative or related experience required.
• Experience of international environment desirable.
• Experience with Workday EIB desirable.
• Studio/entertainment industry experience strongly preferred.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• College degree or equivalent experience in related field required
• Human Resources Certification or HR coursework preferred
• Strong computer skills required, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
• Proficiency with Access &/or database software preferred
• Experience with personnel and payroll data systems (e.g. Workday) preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to contend with exposure to upper management
• Must possess strong logic, problem solving, and reasoning skills
• Must have the ability to plan for, prioritize and execute multiple recurring and ad hoc tasks
• Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints
• Must have the ability to be responsible for work projects/tasks, take initiative and work independently
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, in person and on the phone
• Must have flexible and adaptable attitude to cope with fast changing and complex environment
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use confidential information appropriately
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively and effectively adapt to changing priorities
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.