Head Of Digital & Mobile Product Strategy
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Head of DC's Digital & Mobile Product Strategy is the main product owner & strategist behind the DC Universe Infinite (DCUI) digital product and portfolio of future properties, including DCComics.com (DC Free). This role will be responsible for setting & executing the vision, business case, and development of all DC digital products.
Serve as product lead for DCUI, driving the strategy and complete product development lifecycle across DC's web & mobile product portfolio.
• Serve as product lead for DCUI, driving the strategy and complete product development lifecycle across DC's web & mobile product portfolio.
• In partnership with DC's GM & VP of Sales, serve as business owner for DC's digital products – DCUI and DC brand website.
• Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders and internal technical leads across WarnerMedia to champion, build buy-in, and launch new consumer-facing products or systems improvements to drive core DC Digital business objectives.
• Accelerate revenue growth for DC's digital properties, in partnership with Sales, Editorial, Finance, & Marketing leads.
• Enhance overall fan engagement and audience growth on DC owned & operated digital properties, particularly DCUI site/app and the DC brand website.
• Be a functional expert in building world class digital products & subscription services technology across conception, feature design, execution, and ongoing management.
• Understand technical requirements and architecture diagrams related to the products.
• Increase fan recruitment, readership, & overall viewership for DC sites & apps, in partnership with Marketing, Social, & Content teams.
• Gather, document, and organize critical product specifications, roadmaps, and related deliverables.
• Help generate first-party data capture and fan data, in partnership with the CRM lead.
• BA/BS required.
• Bachelor's Degree equivalent experience
• 8 years of experience as a product manager, or similar working on widely used customer-facing, revenue-generating products or web applications
• Experience managing a web & mobile product team throughout the product lifecycle
• Experience in Media & Entertainment
• Expertise in subscription-based DTC digital products
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
• Strong understanding of software development processes, project management methodologies, and performance management
• Self-motivated with strong initiative
• Able to succeed in a dynamic and innovative environment
• Comfortable building consensus across several stakeholders
• Passion for DC Comics and Characters