Graphic Designer- WB Animation
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/8/2021 11:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Graphic Designer- WB Animation jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Graphic Designer- WB Animation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Graphic Designer- WB Animation?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Animation (WBA) is one of the leading producers of animation in the entertainment industry, with an innovative and talent-rich roster boasting some of the most accomplished writers, producers and artists working today. The studio is on the cutting edge of animation technology, and has both CG and traditionally animated projects in current production and development for multiple platforms - including TV, digital and home entertainment - both domestically and internationally.
Warner Bros. Animation is seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our inhouse design/creative team. You will be responsible for designing a wide variety of materials across a variety of media and disciplines.
• Help create and design various materials for all creative aspects of Warner Bros. Animation including-- creative development, in-show graphics and design elements for productions, graphics packages and other collateral studio materials.
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality, attention to detail and on schedule
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Work with a wide range of media across various disciplines
• At least 3-5 years previous work experience as a Graphic Designer required.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications or related field
• A skilled and competent knowledge of layout, design fundamentals, typography, print, motion
• Strong ability to collaborate and take direction
• Ability to work independently on developing designs
• A full and fluent knowledge of current design tools and software (see Software req.)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
• Strong analytical skills
• The ability to be agile, keeping up with shifting day to day priorities
• Strong illustration skills a plus
• The ability to think creatively on your feet and deliver original concepts for a numerous array of project needs
• After Effects
• Harmony (ideal, not required)
• C4D (ideal, not required)
• Blender (ideal, not required)
• Animate (ideal, not required)
Nice to Haves
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with outside vendors and all levels of production personnel
• Must have ability to pay close attention to detail
• Must have ability to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and thrive under extreme pressure
• Must have ability to work well under time constraints
• Ability to function as a team player, collaborate with others to meet daily workload goals
• Demonstrate ability to be proactive and anticipate potential problems before they occur
• Must be able to follow through on every task assigned (i.e. keeping everyone in the loop and up to date on the status of all tasks)
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.