General Manager, Ellen Digital Ventures
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2020 12:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for General Manager, Ellen Digital Ventures jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all General Manager, Ellen Digital Ventures postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a General Manager, Ellen Digital Ventures? Position Summary
The General Manager - Ellen Digital is responsible for the overall vision, development, management and operations of Ellen branded digital offerings including executive leadership, business strategy, P&L ownership, resource management, consumer management and product management.
Essential job functions
P&L owner for all products and services under the Ellen Digital banner. Develop the content strategy and brand vision for Ellen Digital O&O properties. Responsible for development and execution of short and long-term video and games business strategy, product development and digital product offerings across video, games and new business, customer acquisition and retention, operational and financial plans. Monitor, analyze and report performance and drive achievement of revenue and operating targets.
Initial focus and priorities include:
• Maximize Ellen brand across all Digital offerings (focused on video and mobile games).
• Execute operational plans for Ellen Digital offerings.
• Drive audience development, engagement & growth across all platforms.
• Oversee the efforts of a large, multi-functional team supporting Ellen projects within other business units as well as the relationship between Ellen Digital offerings and The Ellen Show.
• Editorial leadership in premium video creation for distribution across O&Os and 3rd party platforms and built for brand partnerships.
• Oversee digital products, platform partnerships, core technology and services, and determine operational plans to drive incremental digital revenues across Ellen brand.
• Actively work with WB along with EPs and senior mgmt.. of The Ellen Show to identify appropriate go-forward plans that will build consumer engagement with Ellen through digital extensions of The Ellen Show while maintaining Ellen brand voice.
• Drive growth and profitability of Ellen digital brands through customer acquisition, customer development and profiles and ARPU mgmt. Mine customer relationships to generate incremental value across Ellen brand. Partner with other WB and Ellen senior execs to leverage customer relationships for the benefit of the brand and the broader company.
• Work closely with Ellen PR and producing teams to develop top-tier marketing plans that will build consumer awareness and trial, particularly through digital channels and offerings.
• Partner with the EVP, Brand Strategy & Revenue to develop plans to augment and grow consumer relationships and drive revenue through products, services & community mgmt.
• Work closely with production on development activities, whether within WB or third parties, to ensure the digital products fit the audience, create the right opportunities for engagement and effectively manage and deliver top quality content and user experience. Participate in the ongoing review of project plans, budgets and schedules and is responsible for product results.
• Seek out, evaluates and recommends partnerships with or investments in third parties which advance the Ellen Digital strategy or operational success. Drive a strategy for growing value in Ellen brand, in conjunction with EVP, Brand Strategy & Revenue, for Warner in such partnerships and investments.
• Extensive experience in senior business roles and significant experience in content and/or games.
• Product development experience and experience running a consumer-focused media organization.
• Entrepreneurial and strategic orientation.
• Expertise in commercial negotiation.
• Deep understanding of digital market, content creation & audience growth.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to build strong credibility with all levels of staff.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required. Ability to convey complex information clearly and succinctly. Ability to convey priorities and strategy effectively to employees at all levels.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence senior executives. Diplomatic and able to build consensus.
• Strong critical thinking and quantitative analysis skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• MBA preferred. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.