Gameplay Camera Designer
Warner Bros.Montreal, QC
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Gameplay Camera Designer jobs in Montreal-QC
Search all Gameplay Camera Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Gameplay Camera Designer? WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Gameplay Camera Designer to work on our AAA console game.
The Camera Designer, working under the Animation Director and/or the Game Director, will be responsible to design, implement and fine-tune the gameplay combat cameras to ensure a smooth and seamless player experience through a rich and epic narrative experience. A successful Camera Designer will be able to collaborate with animators, programmers and other designers to create tools and camera solutions to create a dynamic and living world.
• Coordinate directly with representatives of multiple departments to design and implement an efficient pipeline for in-game combat cameras production;
• Create compelling combat cameras inside the game engine, in collaboration with designers and animators;
• Balance quality with efficiency when working under tight deadlines.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
• Minimum of 3 years' game development experience on AAA titles.
• Experienced with cinematic production or camera design.
• Experienced with character and camera animation in 3D software
• Ability to work under fast iteration / prototype processes.
• Unreal 4.
• Motion Builder
• Nice to have: Experienced with a Virtual camera process.
• Nice to have: Knowledge of programming languages at a scripting level.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• College Diploma in game-oriented 3D animation techniques or other equivalent training.
• Strong sense of composition, timing and editing
• Ability to work well within a team environment.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Current on industry trends as it relates to modern game design and level design concepts.
• Ability to work closely with all project disciplines to ensure clear communication, troubleshooting and efficiency.
• Solid understanding of game art and processes to help in the development of workflow schedules and prioritization
• Capacity to ramp up quickly with custom toolsets and deliver assets within the confines of real time engine constraints and programming demands
• Communicate transparently across all levels of the organization to ensure alignment on goals.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.