Gameplay Backend Programmer
Warner Bros.Montreal, QC
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Gameplay Backend Programmer to work closely with designers and the Gameplay Lead to design, explore, and implement various gameplay backed systems and TRC.
• Work closely with designers, artists, and other engineers to create a great player experience.
• Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant and maintainable technologies and code.
• Play an active role in supporting the game, addressing both low level and high level issues.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
• 6 years of experience in game development.
• Fluent in C .
• Experience in the design and implementation of various game backend systems, including high-level online support, TRC, trophies management, etc.
• Experience with async programming paradigms.
• Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
• Willing and able to provide mentorship for junior engineers.
• Ability to communicate with designers and other programming departments (UI, systems).
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.