Gameplay Backend Programmer
Warner Bros.Montreal, QC
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Gameplay Backend Programmer jobs in Montreal-QC
Search all Gameplay Backend Programmer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Gameplay Backend Programmer? JOB DESCRIPTION
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Gameplay Backend Programmer to work closely with designers and the Gameplay Lead to design, explore, and implement various gameplay backed systems and TRC.
• Work closely with designers, artists, and other engineers to create a great player experience.
• Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant and maintainable technologies and code.
• Play an active role in supporting the game, addressing both low level and high level issues.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
• 6 years of experience in game development.
• Fluent in C .
• Experience in the design and implementation of various game backend systems, including high-level online support, TRC, trophies management, etc.
• Experience with async programming paradigms.
• Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
• Willing and able to provide mentorship for junior engineers.
• Ability to communicate with designers and other programming departments (UI, systems).
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.