Franchise Marketing Coordinator
Warner Bros.Madrid, MD
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2021 6:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Franchise Marketing Coordinator jobs in Madrid-MD
Search all Franchise Marketing Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Franchise Marketing Coordinator? Under the supervision of the Sr. Marketing Manager Franchises Italy & Spain, the position provides support in the localization of franchise strategy and in the execution of key local initiatives, working closely with all business units and Company divisions, including Consumer Products, Retail Marketing, Digital Marketing and Research.
Franchise priorities are: DC (i.e. Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman) Wizarding World (Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts), Classic Animation (i.e. Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Scooby-Doo), Horror and TV properties.
• Provide support in the localization of global franchise strategies and translate international franchise documents including pitch decks, fact sheets, sales tools, content calendars etc.
• Synthesize data from multiple sources and identify key trends driving business performance and implications.
• Monitor and track competitive landscape for internal reports.
• Writing and updating case stories and resumes about local franchise initiatives.
• Assist with Agency management, brief and debrief both for initiatives planning and execution.
• Execute marketing programs with external partners.
• Provide ad-hoc support with the approval process for sales and marketing materials/initiatives as needed to support business development activities.
• Present franchise and marketing activities to internal and external stakeholders when required.
• Liaise with Digital Marketing for the execution of global franchise initiatives and for the online and social planning related to local initiatives.
• Execute local implementation of franchise B2C and B2B events like consumer events, roadshows etc.
• Proven experience working in a professional Marketing establishment.
• Strong understanding of brand management basics and ability to respond to customers' wishes.
• Experience of mass market, retail, E-commerce and digital marketing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish, including public speaking and presenting with ease.
• An aptitude for creativity and a keen interest in entertainment.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Experience with and an understanding of market research.
• Creativity and ability to think strategically and produce innovative and original ideas.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member, and ability to form long lasting working relationships with a variety of people.
• Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time against rapid and frequent deadlines.
• Digital marketing understanding with a focus on social media, e-commerce and data management.
• Computer literate: able to function on a self-sufficient basis in the Windows environment: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
The Nice To Haves
• Business or marketing degree or other relevant professional qualification
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.