Film Distribution Lead
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2021 5:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Film Distribution Lead jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Film Distribution Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Film Distribution Lead? Film Distribution Lead - Airlines
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Film Distribution Lead – Airlines for the Executive Management department.
The Film Distribution Lead for Airlines reports into Leader of Retail, Hotel, Business, Airlines and will serve as the Sales leader for theatrical films to all airlines globally. This individual will be the primary contact for each airline, Content Service Providers (CSP's) and Tech Labs. This individual will be responsible for negotiating all deals in support of achieving assigned revenue targets, managing on-going scheduling and programming, and directing efforts for operational execution. This role requires the ability to manage multiple priorities on tight timelines supported by strong prioritization and organizational skills. Effective customer relationship management and close collaboration with a variety of business functions is required to achieve success.
• Deliver 100% achievement of assigned revenue targets
• Negotiate new deals, deal renewals and amendments
• Optimize revenue through content assortment and airline commitment to program hours
• Manage day-to-day responsibilities associated with airline or CSP's
• Solicit and present content offerings and develop programming schedule according to deal structure
• Secure and utilize marketing assets in support of core business
• Manage operational process to support content rotation according to schedule
• Work as required to secure approvals on ''Edited for Airlines'' versioning
• Set foundation for ongoing promotion and support for HBO Max
• Develop and execute annual business plans by customer
• Regularly prepare and present performance via business review presentations
• Develop and implement stretch activity as required
• Participate on industry trade events and conventions
• Effectively handle all associated distribution administration
• Proven Sales & Distribution management track record (8 yrs ) with Airlines
• Strong written & oral communication skills
• Proven ability to utilize data to plan, measure, track the business
• Strong prioritization skills
• Bachelor's Degree and MBA preferred This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.