Fall Intern - Wbtv Casting
Warner Bros.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 1:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Wbtv Casting jobs in New York-NY
Search all Fall Intern - Wbtv Casting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Wbtv Casting?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) develops and oversees the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution and broadcasting. Warner Bros' content is distributed around the world by Warner Bros. Television's Domestic and International Distribution groups.
The NY casting department at Warner Bros. Television is seeking a bright, creative undergraduate student (currently enrolled) for a paid, part time internship. Our office works on original pilots and series regular casting for shows currently on the air.
This is an ideal opportunity for undergraduate students interested in a career in casting, acting, directing or other areas of the entertainment industry.
Candidates should have strong organizational and computer skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize. This is a serious commitment, providing hands on experience with major network professionals. Theatrical background is a plus!
• Handle high phone volume; must have a very professional phone manner.
• Assist the Casting Administrator in arranging and prepping for actor auditions.
• Read all scripts and audition materials and update materials as needed.
• Organize record keeping systems and provide administrative support.
• Participate in the audition room as needed (i.e. reader or tech support).
• Upload auditions to casting website as needed.
• Work side by side with long standing television casting directors in an audition setting.
• Observe how the decision-making process progresses from behind the scenes.
• Interns are encouraged to see as much theater as possible and become knowledgeable about New York theatre, TV, and film production as it relates to casting.
• Experience and knowledge of New York theater scene a plus.
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college and/or university.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, database experience a plus. Theatre training a plus.
• Must be dependable and able to work flexible hours.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.