Fall Intern - Film Marketing
Warner Bros.Remote, US
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 8:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Film Marketing jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Intern - Film Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Film Marketing?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company's businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more.
WarnerMedia Home Entertainment is seeking an intern for our Film Brand Marketing team. Home Entertainment's core mission is to drive revenue and brand awareness for Warner Bros films via digital transactional platforms. This team is responsible for developing marketing strategy and release plans for theatrical new release films and theatrical film catalog initiatives. This internship is intended to provide meaningful and practical work experience to a student interested in interfacing across cross-functional groups to curate holistic marketing campaigns across paid, earned and owned WM channels for the lifecycle of home entertainment films.
• Interface with cross-functional teams daily to shepherd campaigns to completion to ensure consistent branding
• Oversee the development of marketing materials from various cross-functional teams including creative, digital marketing, promotions, publicity
• Collaborate with brand managers to develop and execute marketing campaigns
• Analyze sales data, marketing trends, box office and street dates to provide marketing recommendations
• Forecast potential sales and develop advertising budget assumptions
• Create and update PowerPoint slides for pending presentations to facilitate campaign communication to key stakeholders
• Positive attitude with good organization skills
• Must be enthusiastic to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to obtain assets/info/data to meet campaign timelines
• Must have experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Strong analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative)
• Open and excited to brainstorm new, creative and dynamic release plans and activations
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.