Fall Intern - Alloy Entertainment
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2021 5:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Alloy Entertainment jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Fall Intern - Alloy Entertainment postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Alloy Entertainment?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Location: United States - California - Burbank
The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
PLEASE NOTE: The Application Deadline is JUNE 14, 2021.
Alloy Entertainment, LLC seeks an Intern for the AD Development department.
Alloy Entertainment is a creative think tank and full-service editorial partner that develops and produces original books, television series, and feature films. The company generates unique commercial entertainment franchises and collaborates with authors, leading publishers, television networks, and movie studios to deliver its properties to the world.
As an intern for our film and television divisions, you will be a vital part of the team as we evaluate new ideas, develop them into salable projects, and ultimately produce films and television shows.
The ultimate goal of this internship is to help you learn and prepare you for a job by giving you real world experience at a busy production company. We want to expose you to the process as much as
possible, which depends on you taking an active interest in the projects we're developing and
producing. This internship can also help you network and build connections in the industry.
• Write coverage on a wide range of material for potential projects.
• Create and maintain lists of available actors, writers, and directors for current and future projects.
• Cover desks of executives, including rolling calls and scheduling meetings.
• Track competitive projects
• Other job-related duties or projects duties as assigned
• No previous work experience required but previous internships in the entertainment industry strongly preferred.
• Must be currently enrolled as a graduate or undergraduate student at a college or university. Coursework emphasis in film and/or television strongly preferred but not required.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Strong understanding of and interest in current film and television landscapes
• Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.