Warner Bros.Manchester, NH
Full Time Job
TT Games Studios, a division of WB Games Inc., are seeking to hire an External Producer to join the Publishing team.
External Producers take the lead in communication with all stakeholders external to the TT Games development team: the WB Publishing organization including Marketing and PR, Product Development, Operations, Central Product Management and Legal; IP holders, and suppliers.
They will be a close partner for the Executive Producer in the assessment and presentation of commercial, brand, audience and research perspectives.
• A consistent primary point of contact able to field and speedily answer questions from all external parties (licensors, first parties, marketing, Ops), plus Localisation, QA and internal management.
• Securing timely approvals on all in-game content from licensors.
• Concern for and protection against brand, legal and commercial risk, with an active awareness of contractual requirements.
• An ongoing active relationship with the worldwide Marketing teams: communication of game features and content; supply of game assets; review and approval of marketing materials, in consultation with development team members where appropriate.
• Personal presentation of the game to internal WB staff and externally to press, trade and consumers.
• Management of the platform-holder submission process, working with the WB Ops team, to secure product approval through concept-stage onwards.
• Oversight of QA and Localisation processes. Communication with QA and Localisation Managers to secure appropriate levels of resource allocation over the project's lifespan, and correct prioritization of tasks.
• Identification and communication of project risks, both to schedule and to quality.
• Effective prioritisation or waiving of bugs and development tasks in the final stages before submission.
• A pro-active pursuit of opportunities to increase the commercial value of assigned projects, including consideration for both consumer and trade marketing activities, demos, DLC, OEM deals, platform extensions and territory-specific localization.
Core Skills & Experience:
• Console game production experience.
• Detail-orientated and results-driven.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Experience building, managing and enhancing working relationships with developers, external partners and vendors.
• Experience working with IP holders an advantage.
• Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
• Experience managing conflict and risk.
• Ability to work under pressure.
This is a UK based role and we are open to candidates only considering remote working opportunities.