Executive Legal Assistant
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2021 5:47:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Legal Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Legal Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Legal Assistant? Executive Legal Assistant II
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company's businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks an Executive Legal Assistant II for the Media Sales & Distribution department.
• Organizes and maintains files, status reports and calendar of critical dates, including tracking deal status at all stages, maintaining a data-based of closed deals as well as deals in process and the status thereof; tracks and notifies attorneys and business people of critical dates, including option exercises, deal expirations etc. Follows up regarding status with attorneys and clients where appropriate. Responds to requests for agreements from attorneys and others as appropriate and instructed. Ability to use and manage multiple legal document databases and document management systems, such as Sharepoint, E-Docs and PCDocs
• Send, route and track agreements for signature (either electronically or physically); for electronic signatures, use company-approved document signature applications including AdobeSign. To the extent attorneys are working from home and physical signatures are required, arrange for and oversee couriers as appropriate.
• Managing heavy calendars and working with several schedules in multiple time zones; maintaining Outlook contacts; organizing and facilitating travel arrangements; drafting documents for review and signature; acting as the department liaison with executives , other studio personnel, company customers and licensees, and outside attorneys on their behalf.
• Answering, screening and placing phone calls; taking the initiative to return calls as appropriate and/or requested; routing calls to the correct department as necessary and maintaining call logs; sending and receiving faxes and responding to certain third-party requests for information and/or assistance.
• Formatting, creating, and revising PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and Word documents
• General office duties, including: filing, copying, tracking, logging and processing mail; maintaining the department's vacation calendar and business travel schedule; reserving conference rooms and equipment as needed; and overseeing the ordering the department's office and kitchen supplies, as well as responsible for approving and processing all departmental requests for these items.
• Taking the lead in streamlining efficiencies by coordinating work activity with other administrative members in the department and coordinating the flow of materials and communication between the SVP/CC and the department.
• Responsible for receiving, processing and tracking expense receipts and invoices and preparing expense reports in a timely manner, adhering to all deadlines to avoid late fees. Responsible for submitting monthly PCard expenses through Concur.
• Processing invoices and check requests, and tracking and sending payment as necessary, for outside counsel and departmental services and expenses.
• Planning and coordinating catered social events.
• Performing various errands, special projects and other related tasks as assigned.
• This position will be responsible for supporting multiple attorneys.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in a professional service environment as an administrative assistant or executive secretary position; legal department experience is preferred.
• A college degree is preferred.
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills
• Strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database management.
• Strong proficiency in grammar and spelling, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels in the Company.
• General knowledge of standard filing procedures, general office procedures and practices, and experience in operating various office equipment.
• The ability to adapt to changing priorities and crisis situations; take the initiative using excellent judgment; work in a fast-pace environment; maintain confidential and sensitive information; and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
• Must be a team player who is self-motivated, and results oriented with a positive attitude and friendly demeanor and has the ability, but not a need, to take the lead in group projects.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have willingness to work with international staff and executives.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must possess creativity and resourcefulness.
• Must be able to work with confidential and time-sensitive materials.
• Must be able to handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the administrative functions of the team/office.
• Positive, pleasant, and outgoing personality.
• Must be trustworthy.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.