Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 3:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant?
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant I
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Television Group (WBTVG) develops and oversees the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution and broadcasting. Warner Bros' content is distributed around the world by Warner Bros. Television's Domestic and International Distribution groups.
WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Assistant I for the TV Creative Affairs department. To provide administrative support to a VP of Drama Development.
• Maintains calendar, schedules appointments, meetings and notes call, etc.
• Answers telephones, screens, logs and places calls.
• Writes script coverage and tracks all submissions.
• Maintains and organizes a filing system.
• Opens, records and distributes incoming mail.
• Proofreads, photocopies and distributes material.
• Orders supplies, books, etc.
• Prepares documents such as deal memos, correspondence and expense reports.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Previous administrative experience required.
• Familiarity with television industry required.
• Previous studio experience strongly preferred.
• Literary agency experience preferred.
• Some college preferred.
• Knowledge of show production is a plus
• PC Skills: MS Word, Windows, and Excel required.
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, and filing procedures.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
• Knowledge of report, letter, logs, etc. formats required.
• Must have exceptional grammar skills.
• Typing: 55 wpm
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.