Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.' slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant III for the Global Publicity department.
Provides administrative and clerical support to the Executive Vice President of Global Publicity.
• Keeps very busy executive calendar and travel, and schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
• Interacts with senior management, filmmakers, talent, agents, and with various divisions within Warner Bros.
• Works at screenings and premieres, when necessary.
• Prepares and distributes calendars and memos.
• Responsible for screening and handling incoming and outgoing calls.
• Types correspondence, reports, labels, etc. Maintains various files, records, indexes and logs.
• Responds to inquires.
• Handles the photocopying of all reports, documents and other materials
• Prepares expense reports.
• Point of contact for the department's interns.
• Orders and maintains supplies for the department.
• Coordinates courier requests. Responsible for drive-on requests for guests.
• Opens, reviews, distributes, and organizes mail.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• College Degree preferred.
• Required: Typing 55 wpm.
• Required: Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
• Must have exceptional organizational and public relations skills (set priorities and organize tasks).
• Previous secretarial experience required.
• Previous publicity experience in the entertainment industry is required.
• General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, Finger Manipulation, Lifting, and Bending, and etc.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must have the ability to work with highly motivated and temperamental artists and filmmakers.
• Must be able to work extensive overtime as needed as well as weekends.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.