Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant I for the Legal Privacy department. The role will provide executive administrative assistance to the Vice President, Privacy Compliance Operations & Project Management and other project and legal staff on the Privacy team, as needed.
The role will also provide project and training support for privacy and data projects, internal learning and development, as well as company-wide awareness and role-based training.
Communication skills are key in managing stakeholders and working with all business levels.
• Arranges executive calendars.
• Schedules and organizes meetings, including arranging for telepresence, and work-related events such as lunches and dinners.
• Answers telephone and screens, logs, and places calls.
• Codes and processes invoices.
• Assists in maintaining legal department budget and tracking expenses.
• Under direction of VP, drafts and proofreads correspondence, communications, presentations, and other materials.
• Manages various records, reports, and files on team SharePoint site.
• Prepares expense reports and follows through on reimbursement.
• Responds to inquiries, orders supplies, and performs research.
• Coordinates with assistants and personnel in other departments.
• Coordinates international and domestic travel and hotel accommodations.
• Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
Project and Training support:
• Takes minutes at project related meetings
• Prepares PowerPoint presentations
• Update project status reports
• Coordinate and manage large contact lists
• Support drafting of training and communications as required
• Supports the VP, Compliance Operations & Project Management as needed.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• College Degree preferred
• 1 years or Executive Assistant experience required.
• Previous legal or business affairs administrative support experience required.
• Project administration or coordination experience beneficial
• Office365 experience
• Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Extremely organized and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail at all times, even with the most routine tasks.
• Resilient and proactive personality, capable of problem solving
• Typing at approximately 55 wpm required.
• Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, and report and letter formats.
• Knowledge of legal terminology preferred.
• Privacy knowledge preferred.
Nice to Have
• Must be quick to learn and enthusiastic about developing new skills.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person, on the telephone, and in writing.
• Must schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be self-motivated, self-starter.
• Must independently follow assignments through to completion.
• Must be highly organized.
• Must be kind.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.