Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant II
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant II for the WB Pictures Int'l Dist department.
Under direct supervision, position performs various clerical duties & responsibilities for Senior Vice President.
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining online file system via Outlook and shared network directory.
• Generates and distributes agenda and informational materials for executive meetings.
• Performs general administrative duties (answering phones, scanning, faxing, filing, distributing mail, ordering supplies, etc.).
• Arranges executive calendar (schedule meetings, coordinate conference room bookings and teleconference dial in, set up audio-visual equipment, etc.).
• Composes memos and correspondence, creates spreadsheets, and assists with executive presentations under supervisor's review and approval.
• Coordinates international & domestic travel & hotel accommodations and provides extensive support while SVP is traveling.
• Prepares check requests or expense reports and follows through.
• Researches industry online sites and publications circulate and file any relevant info & articles as appropriate to department.
• Light data entry in DASH and QuckBase apps (WB proprietary systems).
• Generates reports, including in EIS and CMS, as requested.
• Performs other related duties as directed.
• At least 3 years secretarial/assistant experience required
• International experience preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Typing at 50 wpm required
• Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access & Excel for Windows required
• Proficiency with Apple Keynote preferred
• Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, and report & letter formats
• Knowledge of foreign currency & exchange rates strongly preferred
• Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Must be extremely detail-oriented
• Must be team-oriented, taking direction from all levels of management
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints
• General knowledge of basic financial terms helpful
• Ability to work overtime as requested
• Fluency in a foreign language a plus
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.