Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 9:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Executive Assistant II
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Provide administrative support to SVP Theatricals HBP Max
• Coordinates/arranges travel and hotel accommodations, both international and domestic.
• Arranges executive calendar or schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
• Types correspondence, reports, labels, contracts, etc.
• Answers telephone, screens, logs and places calls.
• Opens, reviews, records and distributes or organizes mail.
• Makes photocopies of reports, documents and other materials.
• Maintains various files, indexes and logs.
• Sends and receives faxes and telexes.
• Creates and maintains schedules, reports and matrixes.
• Greets clients, talent, creative staff and executives.
• Prepares check requests or expense reports and follows through.
• Orders supplies.
• Manages projects or handles specific assignments.
• Previous secretarial experience required
• Previous experience in motion picture creative development at a studio or agency required
• High School Diploma required
• College Degree preferred
• Typing 50 wpm required
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and FileMaker Pro required
• Shorthand/Fastnotes 50 wpm preferred
• Strong interest in scripts and general film knowledge preferred.
• Familiarity with agents/agencies, producers and film community in general preferred.
• Working knowledge of Feature Writers and Directors strongly desired.
• 10-key calculator by sight
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, when necessary.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirement
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.