Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant II
The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
Alloy Entertainment, LLC seeks a Executive Assistant II for the AE Development department. Provides administrative support to the SVP, Theatrical Development & Production, and provides back-up administrative support to the President and the SVP, TV Development & Production.
• Maintains a strong organizational and filing system, requiring thorough knowledge of all ongoing projects and activities and their associated materials.
• Maintains and updates calendars throughout the day as changes occur.
• Answers telephone, logs, and places calls.
• Maintains expenses, travel planning, reservations, etc.
• Manages email Inbox for executive, tracks email chains throughout the day and responds or handles requests as appropriate.
• Plans and coordinates event logistics (i.e. development retreat, division events) including creating grids of information, RSVP lists, and booking hotels, cars and other activities as required.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• BA/BS degree
• Minimum 2 years experience providing administrative support required, preferably within the TV or entertainment industry
• Must have proficiency with MS Word & Excel, Filemaker Pro, PowerPoint, & the internet.
• Must have excellent proofreading & writing skills.
• Must have excellent organizational skills & possess ability to prioritize tasks.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Broad knowledge of TV & film industry required.
• Must have a strong knowledge of entertainment industry & key players.
• Must have ability to create & maintain databases & other resources.
• Must be able to interface with all levels of personnel, including senior management, talent, producers and journalists.
• General Office Activities – including, but not limited to walking, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, typing, filing, lifting, bending, etc.
• Must be able to work in extremely fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must have excellent follow-through skills.
• Must have ability to self-direct and take initiative to pursue projects in the office with minimal direction.
• Must be willing to collaborate with other staff within the office on common tasks or projects impacting the larger department.
• Must be able to successfully see projects/tasks through to completion.
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
• Must be detail-oriented and maintain confidentiality.
• Must be able to work under strict time constraints.
• Must be able to resolve conflicts within the scope of responsibility.
• Must be able to work overtime, as required.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.