Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant II
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks an Executive Assistant for the Animation department. Looking for an eager assistant with a passion for storytelling and animation to provide administrative and creative support to the SVP, Production, and Creative Executive.
• Arranges executives' calendars, schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
• Answers phone, screens, logs and roll calls.
• Tracks samples, submissions and incoming material for all current development projects.
• Tracks talent database and competitive development.
• Tracks talent availabilities with agencies and management companies.
• Prepares and tracks deal memos for talent and correspond with appropriate Legal departments.
• Prepares and coordinates all material for teleconference sessions.
• Greets clients, talent, creative staff and executives.
• Prepares and submits expense reports.
• Maintains various files, records, indexes and logs. Makes photocopies of reports, documents and other materials.
• Orders supplies.
• Audits, codes and processes invoices.
• Performs various researches.
• Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
• Coordinates/arranges travel and hotel accommodations (International or Domestic)
• 1-2 years previous experience as a production assistant, trainee or assistant at a studio/production company/agency/management company strongly preferred.
• Interest in animation.
• Interest in development/writing.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Typing: 30 wpm.
• Preferred: Proficient in organizational tools (Microsoft, Google, Apple)
• Proficient in programs including Adobe CC, Final Draft, FileMaker Pro, Pix, ZOOM, WebEx, Teams
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
• General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, Finger Manipulation, Lifting, and Bending, and etc.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• General Office Environment.
• Computer, printer, telephone, photocopy machine.