Ecommerce Digital Content Manager
Warner Bros.New York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio's powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Harry Potter.
The division's successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks an eCommerce Digital Content Manager for the NA eComm department. The eCommerce Digital Content Manager (DCM) role will manage the day-to-day operational activities of the Warner Media direct-to-consumer e-commerce sites. We are looking for a detail-oriented problem solver, with a customer first mentality that will help drive revenue & extend our world class brands and franchises in the e-commerce space.
• Manages and maintains customer facing content on the branded owned & operated eCommerce stores for Warner Bros.
• Creates and publishes merchandising assets, product pages, and marketing initiatives
• Optimizes existing product detail content and customer communication across Warner Bros. owned & operated ecommerce sites, including but not limited to on-site marketing, email & acquisition campaigns
• Authors new product detail content on an ongoing basis across sites
• Creates, edits & implements design assets for onsite marketing & email to support merchandising conversion for consumer products
• Functions as key participant and driver of optimization testing across the sites
• Works with cross functional teams (engineering, merchandising, social, franchise, category, PR, and other digital content teams) to align on content initiatives across fan engagement platforms
• Works closely with other functional groups at WarnerMedia and with outside partners to implement merchandising and e-commerce initiatives
• Performs other related duties as required
• 4-5 years of experience in e-commerce technology operations as a content specialist or manager required
• Bachelor's degree in related field required
• In-depth knowledge and experience with online content management systems
• Previous experience in authoring written content, working in photoshop or similar application to edit product imagery & onsite marketing placements
• Exhibits high degree of ownership and accountability
• SEO expertise
• Strong communication skills & project management skills
• Must be able to lead work independently
• Familiarity with WB Brands a plus
• Must have a customer first mentality
• Ability to think 360 and be a detailed oriented problem solver
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.