Warner Bros.New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/31/2021 6:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Ecommerce Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Ecommerce Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Ecommerce Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio's powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Harry Potter.
The division's successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
WarnerMedia seeks a eCommerce Coordinator for the NA eComm department. The eCommerce Coordinator role will assist with the day-to-day operational activities of the Warner Media direct-to-consumer e-commerce sites. We are looking for a detail-oriented problem solver, with a customer first mentality that will help drive revenue & extend our world class brands and franchises in the e-commerce space.
Assist with day-to-day operations of the branded owned & operated eCommerce stores for Warner Bros. day-to-day duties inclusive of:
• Assists with day-to-day operations of the branded owned & operated eCommerce stores for Warner Bros.
• Assists with product set up for site merchandising (copy, imagery, tagging), ensuring all products go-live in a timely manner
• QA products prior to launch and post-launch, in addition to QA of site marketing placements & other customer touchpoints
• Traffics product creative, marketing assets & materials for internal approvals
• Assists marketing campaigns as needed (on-site, CRM, Acquisition, etc.)
• Contributes to documenting merchandising & marketing activities as needed
• Tracks marketing campaign spends & associated documentation
• Reviews customer feedback and monthly reports from customer service reports to gain insights & makes recommendation on operational & product optimizations
• Assists with weekly, bi-weekly & monthly reporting presentations on product launches
• Processes POs & contributes to other operational needs
• Works closely with other functional groups at WarnerMedia and with outside partners to implement merchandising and e-commerce initiatives
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Performs other related duties as required
• 1-3 years in eCommerce or relevant experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in related field required
• High attention to detail, strong time management & project management skills a must
• Understanding of digital shelf merchandising
• Experience using Shopify or similar merchandising system
• Experience with digital publishing toolsets/CMS
• Ability to work as an independent contributor
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Google Analytics experience preferred
• Familiarity with Warner Bros. brands a plus
• Must have a customer first mentality
• Ability to think 360 and be a detailed oriented problem solver
• Ability to take direction and assist team in executing strategic and operational plan
• Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively cross-functionally
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational/leadership and planning skills required
• Ability to create pitch/presentations
• Must be flexible as priorities shift
• Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.