Director, Public Relations
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2020 2:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director, Public Relations jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, Public Relations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Public Relations? WarnerMedia Entertainment seeks a director of publicity for the TBS, TNT, and truTV PR team to lead media relations and communications efforts.
Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President of Communications, this position will help strategically guide the public relations practices of the entire publicity team and lead campaigns for key tentpole series.
The Director of Communications will be a key figure in the development and implementation of media relations, series campaigns and strategies that will consistently drive positive exposure for the linear networks, its brand, key executives and series.
• Work with Sr. Marketing, Publicity, Social, Event, Award and Talent Relations executives to develop cutting-edge publicity campaign strategies on TNT, TBS, and TruTV content launches and ongoing sustaining projects.
• Supervise the execution of publicity strategies in conjunction with project lead, publicity support team and internal and external partners.
• Develop deep relationships with actor reps, filmmakers, agents and publicity offices to effectively manage and negotiate all talent and logistical requirements for press activity, including set visits, tours, festivals, premieres and press junkets.
• Assist with awards campaign strategizing including the Emmys, Hollywood Foreign Press Association/Golden Globe Awards, Academy Awards, etc
• Oversee team of publicists responsible for organizing press activity.
• Manage and maintain publicity budgets for all projects.
• Track key industry events and our participation.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, or a related discipline preferred.
• 8-10 years of experience in publicity or closely related field.
• Previous experience directly related to the television / motion picture/ publicity industry.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the media industry and specifically the OTT, SVOD and digital marketplace.
• Experience writing and distributing press announcements
• Experience managing and working with senior level executives.
• Extensive, proven relationships with entertainment media
• Experience in client services, project management, and negotiating positive outcomes.
• Experience working with high-level executives on confidential projects.
• Experience with developing press relationships across multiple platforms (entertainment, technology, financial, etc.) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.