Director, Product Management
Warner Bros.San Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director, Product Management jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Director, Product Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Product Management? Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE for short) is looking for passionate, energetic people that want to create the next big hit in entertainment leveraging our vast portfolio of IP's. We are 2500 person strong and focused on bring great brands such a Harry Potter, LEGO, DC, Game of Thrones, and more to life in the interactive medium. You will be able to work on projects that leverages an entertainment portfolio that span 90 years, 7400 films, and 5000 TV shows and have the opportunity to work with a pan-media organization.
You will play a critical role in leading live operations on key upcoming 3rd party publishing projects on mobile. You will spearhead our efforts to build out a strong Live Operations team that will bring great games to market and set standards for what good live operations look like. You will have the opportunity to work with Top 5 grossing teams who have created high potential projects and have a hand in creating significant impact on the gaming community. In this role you will report to VP of Central Product Management.
• Develop live operations strategy for games in western markets.
• Lead live operations & event cadence design on key titles to help it grow and sustain.
• Build out live operational frameworks, methodology, and best practices for our mobile portfolio.
• Help level up the live operational capabilities of our studio PM teams.
• Scale the team to manage a portfolio of live games and operate as a training ground for our PM's.
• Distill learnings to help improve our overall capabilities as a GaaS organization.
• Spent at least 3 years leading live operations teams.
• Have demonstrated measurable success in live operations on a mobile title.
• Understand how to create frameworks and advanced methodologies to take live operations to the next level.
• Experience optimizing products using data to create major impacts in growth and success.
• Have experience with various analytics tools, data analysis and comp analysis methodologies.
• Strong communication skills to be able to influence and convince others to your point of view.
• Passionate about games and player experience.
• Love to get your hands dirty and fill gaps where needed.
• Is able to articulate what best-in-class looks like for live operations. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.