Director Of International Digital Marketing
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2021 12:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director Of International Digital Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director Of International Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director Of International Digital Marketing?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Director International Digital Marketing for the Digital Marketing department. This position is responsible for developing and executing international theatrical digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: social media campaigns, games/apps, online advertising, influencers, contests/sweeps and website development. Ensures the entire digital campaign is designed and executed to strategy by the ideation, design, and implementation of digital experiences to market each film on an international level. Will be interacting regularly with other worldwide marketing teams, including Creative Advertising, Creative Services, Publicity, Media, Promotions, Integrated Marketing, Research and Finance to advise and support the execution of digital marketing campaigns on all new release titles. Additionally, this position will be communicating and supporting our 60 international markets.
• Responsible for the international digital full campaign life cycle, including idea generation, creative direction, digital creative, asset debuts and reporting on both an international and global level.
• Enhances and develops new systems and procedures (both technical and operational) to gain efficiencies in producing digital content and other marketing assets.
• Ensures that technology initiatives are in line with overall marketing/business development needs. Keeps up to date with new technology and determines if/how it can be used in marketing campaigns.
• Develops filmmaker presentations with recommendations on international needs. Creates strategy documents, campaign overviews and timelines for VP/SVP, executives, and filmmakers' review.
• Oversees the International Manager to develop strategies specific for the targeted international market.
• With the International Manager, oversees the relationship with key Influencers to maximize digital outreach opportunities (e.g. set visits, junkets, premieres, comic cons.). Works closely with the int'l markets to assess and manage influencer activations.
• Manages campaign budgets and finance reports and ensures accuracy.
• Ensures the RFP process includes international needs, including evaluating, summarizing, and providing recommendations to the SVP.
• Works closely with the US Digital team to ensure regular communication amongst all necessary parties to meet the campaign needs for the international markets.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with large global and international media partners including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google/YouTube, etc.
• Leads international calls/meetings and manages required follow up with team. Represents digital marketing in other marketing calls/meetings as needed.
• Represents the SVP in senior level meetings and filmmaker presentations as needed.
• Manages and directs a team of a Manager, Coordinator, and Interns in the day-to-day marketing duties to ensure all projects are on time, on budget and on strategy.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 7-10 years' experience in Digital Marketing (preferably entertainment based)
• Content creation design and implementation experience required.
• International digital marketing experience preferred.
• Experience in entertainment preferred.
• BA/BS Degree in a related field.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical and business information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
• Ability to manage internal and external digital development efforts from inception to successful completion.
• Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale digital marketing campaigns
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Docs
• Must have a high degree of motivation and work well both as an individual and within team environment
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to multitask and manage small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
• An understanding of global and international mobile platforms and application development such as Instagram, Facebook, Weibo, Line, Snap, etc.
• Familiarity with reading and interpreting social listening and digital analytics.
• A strong interest in social media, TV/Films/Animation – old and new, the TV/film fan communities as well as pop culture.
• Additional languages a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.