Director, Market Insights
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Director, Market Insights for the Category Management department.
• Report global sales via weekly published Tableau and Excel reports.
• Create and manage ad hoc analyses as requested by Sales, Marketing and Finance.
• Manage the extrapolation process for physical and digital by territory.
• Develop and present quarterly business reviews based on industry and consumer trends.
• Lead the title creation, matching, and street date cleanup process to ensure accurate reporting across all territories.
• Support consumer and market trends analysis for senior management.
• Work with territory managers to develop market insights and reporting capabilities.
• Minimum 7 years of category management, marketing and data analytics experience preferred, with a company managing multiple product lines.
• Entertainment industry or consumer products experience preferred.
• Knowledge of the direct-to-consumer business.
• Hands-on experience with data manipulation, database querying, and data analysis required.
• Previous experience in developing insightful presentations for communicating insights across multiple levels of the organization.
• Previous experience presenting strategic recommendations to senior management.
• MBA preferred.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully, both oral and written
• Ability to create and develop proposals and presentations
• Ability to develop and communicate complex analyses
• Ability to create intuitive Tableau reports
• Experience managing multiple objectives and priorities
• Past, traditional, category management responsibility
• Experience managing multiple categories and SKU's
• Experience with syndicated data sources
• Experience with internal data sources
• Experience in integrating consumer research, internal and external data into a comprehensive environmental analysis
• Ability to create effective entertainment industry strategies based on the environmental analysis.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.