Director, Market Insights
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Director, Market Insights for the Category Management department.
• Report global sales via weekly published Tableau and Excel reports.
• Create and manage ad hoc analyses as requested by Sales, Marketing and Finance.
• Manage the extrapolation process for physical and digital by territory.
• Develop and present quarterly business reviews based on industry and consumer trends.
• Lead the title creation, matching, and street date cleanup process to ensure accurate reporting across all territories.
• Support consumer and market trends analysis for senior management.
• Work with territory managers to develop market insights and reporting capabilities.
• Minimum 7 years of category management, marketing and data analytics experience preferred, with a company managing multiple product lines.
• Entertainment industry or consumer products experience preferred.
• Knowledge of the direct-to-consumer business.
• Hands-on experience with data manipulation, database querying, and data analysis required.
• Previous experience in developing insightful presentations for communicating insights across multiple levels of the organization.
• Previous experience presenting strategic recommendations to senior management.
• MBA preferred.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully, both oral and written
• Ability to create and develop proposals and presentations
• Ability to develop and communicate complex analyses
• Ability to create intuitive Tableau reports
• Experience managing multiple objectives and priorities
• Past, traditional, category management responsibility
• Experience managing multiple categories and SKU's
• Experience with syndicated data sources
• Experience with internal data sources
• Experience in integrating consumer research, internal and external data into a comprehensive environmental analysis
• Ability to create effective entertainment industry strategies based on the environmental analysis.