Director, International Marketing
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/9/2021 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director, International Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, International Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, International Marketing?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.' slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Director, International Marketing for the International Marketing department. Works with SVP and worldwide marketing team in the day-to-day creation, management & implementation of marketing strategy across select titles for all Warner Bros. International territories. Works with individual markets in the creation, development and adaptation of campaigns to meet local strategic needs.
• Works with Senior Vice President of International Marketing in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns including strategy, creative direction and planning across departments.
• Spearheads synergy across departments in campaign planning and execution on assigned films, working with representatives from all disciplines including media, promotions, digital, and publicity.
• Manages the sourcing of big campaign ideas from int'l with the regions and orchestrates, either directly or via direct reports, the execution of any market-sourced ideas for global implementation.
• Chairs market plan reviews film-by-film including facilitating real-time feedback and detailed execution plans in each location on both early-planning and time-of-release campaign initiatives.
• Along with the SVP, reviews weekly tracking with global research team to analyze week-over-week changes and any needed campaign updates to bolster tracking and reach best ultimate box office goals.
• Manages assets and planning for international content testing and works with global research team and local teams to help determine testing parameters.
• Manages the team in any filmmaker and stakeholder outreach and approval processes.
• Communicates key global strategy, timelines and presentations and oversees the international market campaign overviews.
• Supervises approval of local advertising materials and adaptation of Home Office creative to fit local strategy.
• In coordination with the EVP and SVP, works with outside vendors, creative agencies and the internal global creative team in the development and approval of all int'l advertising materials.
• Produces and manages materials, script and overall show-flows of int'l exhibitor conventions and Comic Cons, with distribution, marketing and publicity, and acts as Producer or Showrunner on the ground during events.
• Works cross-functionally on International needs for creative content.
• Partners with distribution on marketing opportunities with international exhibitors including internal and external materials.
• Collaborates with International Media to ensure media and marketing strategies are aligned.
• Manages centralized localization process for content debuts via global technical operations team.
• Works with EVP and SVP on the creation of local, regional, and international conferences including building presentation decks and managing the presentations on-the-ground at each event.
• Manages and oversees responsibilities executed by Manager/Sr. Administrator
• 8 years previous experience in Marketing/Advertising/Publicity strongly preferred.
• Previous experience working in areas of audio/visual materials and/or print production useful.
• Previous experience with components of print and broadcast campaigns preferred.
• Previous experience in International preferred.
• College degree in Advertising, Business, Marketing or English preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven efficient Excel and Word
• Attentive to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and flexible to work late hours to meet deadlines.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments.
• Self-starter. Able to initiate projects and solve problems effectively.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Ability to identify and propose procedural changes to supervisors to make job tasks more efficient.
• Ability to delegate tasks and oversee Manager and Coordinator
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.