Director, Business Affairs
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Serve as day-to-day business affairs executive on behalf of Warner Bros. production entities. Negotiates and drafts rights acquisition, actors, writer, producer and director deals, all in connection with the development and production of television series across broadcast, cable and streaming platforms. In addition to internal executives in production, finance, casting legal affairs and publicity, interacts daily with producers, agents, lawyers and/or managers, as applicable.
• Negotiates actor, writer, producer and director deals, as well as development deals of all types with agents and entertainment attorneys.
• Serve as day to day business affairs executive on behalf of various Warner Bros. production entities during the development and production process.
• Prepares and distributes deal memos, agreements and short form contracts.
• Provides regular status updates with respect to deals.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• JD required
• Minimum of two years entertainment experience, preferably at a studio.
• Television Business Affairs experience strongly preferred.
• Law firm experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Microsoft Word required.
• Knowledge of report and letter format.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
• Ability to communicate on all levels in a collaborative environment.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.