Desktop Support Analyst
Warner Bros.Needham, MA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Massachusetts - Needham
WB Games Boston, is a Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment development studio focused on creating free-to-play games for mobile platforms. The studio is utilizing its extensive expertise in creating persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities to develop its hit mobile game, Game of Thrones: Conquest.
WB Games Boston is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst with excellent customer service and communication skills to provide end-user support for both local and remote users. As part of the IT support team, you will be responsible for day to day technical support for 200 end users, approximately 600 devices and a wide variety of software and hardware.
The ideal candidate will possess solid customer service skills along with the ablity to identify, diagnose, research, resolve technical issues across this complex environment.
• Working independently and within teams you will develop solutions and manage complex tasks.
• Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting, Microsoft Windows 10, OSX, Office 365, printers, VoIP, mobile devices, and peripheral components.
• Document, track, and escalate issues via IT ticketing system to ensure good communication and timely resolutions.
• Work diligently to maintain a customer centered focus and positive presence for all IT services delivered.
• Provide level 1/2 support utilizing troubleshooting skills to proactively identify research, resolve and document technical issues. Escalate incidents to tier 2/3 as appropriate.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with end users, studio IT, and Enterprise Technical Services teams.
• Remain current on systems of software and security technologies as applicable.
• Excellent customer service skills when interacting with end uses of varying skill and experience levels.
• Working Knowledge of Desktop and laptop hardware troubleshooting.
• Working knowledge of MS Active Directory, DNS, networking, and VPN's.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Able to lift 45 pounds using proper lifting mechanics.
• Ability and desire to document IT related procedures & processes to improve overall efficiency and the end user uptime.
• A good working knowledge of mobile device hardware, software, and troubleshooting.
• Flexibility and desire to learn and master new skills as they become applicable.
• Preferred 1-2 years desktop support experience in a Windows/ Mac OSX environment
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.