Designer / Solution Architect
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Designer / Solution Architect jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Designer / Solution Architect postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Designer / Solution Architect? Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Designer/Solution Architect for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: HE, DCE, CP, Games & Foundational Tech department.
The Salesforce Designer/Solution Architect supports and promotes the effective use of Salesforce in a multi-shared-org environment, supporting multiple development Salesforce workstreams, possessing broad knowledge across multiple areas and drawing on your skills developing technology strategy, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management with goal to assess customer requirements and architecture in order to design secure, high-performance technical solutions that maximize the potential of the Salesforce platform.
• Technology Analyst: Guide and provide hands-on thorough Technology analysis, well documented requirements and preparation of design recommendations. Develop Technology plans in conjunction with key stakeholders. Provide oversight of multiple workstreams, projects, proof of concepts and act as a key liaison across the functional and technical teams during solution implementations. Collaborate with architecture teams to ensure solutions compatibility with WBT Tech standards and compliance directives.
• Technology Partnership: Work with the WBT Director to provide value to the business for their designated work streams by proactively partnering with key stakeholders to define opportunities and priorities based on return on investment, productivity uplift, business criticality and statutory or regulatory compliance directives. Promote WBT Technology services and capabilities. Understand the market, business priorities and competitive issues and advantages.
• Technology Roadmap: Work with WBT Director to continually review and update the comprehensive Technology Strategy Roadmap and Standards for the entire Salesforce portfolio.
• 5 years of experience in implementing and supporting Salesforce system implementations in a multi-shared-org ecosystem
• 3 years of experience team(s) responsible for strategic planning, Technology relationship management
• Experience with design and execution of technology best practices
• Experience leading cross matrixed teams, local and offshore
• High-degree of commitment, independence and self-motivation; enthusiasm for challenging work
• Proven ability to influence cross-technology teams without formal authority
• Experience in management of major efforts including:
• Multiple simultaneous workstreams and development teams
• Iterative agile projects with ongoing releases
• User Acceptance Testing
• Change Management / Training focus
• Salesforce Certification with 4-5 years of experience with Salesforce Platform
• Experience in Media & Entertainment Industry
• Platform Developer I
• Platform Developer II
• Platform App Builder
• Salesforce Administrator
• Application Architect (desired)
• System Architect (desired)
• Proficiency 4-5 years of experience with Salesforce Platform
• 2-3 years of experience with Lightning, Web Components, Java/Apex, Visual Force, Community sites and Complex Security models
• 2-3 years of experience with Salesforce administration and configuration
• Strong Expertise in configuring Custom Objects & Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow's, Process Builder, APEX Sharing rules, Flows & Approval Processes & Reports and Dashboards
• Experience in deployment/ packaging using Change Sets, Eclipse, Ant scripts & Metadata API
• 2-3 years of experience in designing and developing Integration Solutions using Web Service API's, REST and SOAP API 's
• Experience with data loads using Bulk API's
• Experience with full cycle SFDC implementation, from design through deployments
• Knowledge of Agile methodology and sprint-based project delivery
• Ability to work closely with functional team to understand business needs and technical teams to deliver system architecture and code that meets business requirements
• Ability to guide team(s) to ensure application configurations are of highest standard & meet business needs
• Ability to help mitigate any potential roadblocks for the teams as well as anticipate potential project related problems
• Maintaining a productive working environment for the team(s)
• Responsible for obtaining accurate estimates for functional and technical designs, development and testing and training efforts
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
• Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
• Ability to take the initiative to get things done
• Evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping executing roadmaps, plans, documentation and projects.
• Functional knowledge of the following systems and processes:
• Salesforce Data Management & Governance best practices
• AWS / Java / APIs
• General office activities etc.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person, on the phone or in virtual meetings
• Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
• Must be service-oriented and able to work independently
• Must be able to demonstrate resilience and reset quickly if/when encountering potential setbacks
• Must be able to work standard hours (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) with some flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
• Must be able to communicate to offshore development team via communication tools
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.