Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2021 11:47:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Design Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Design Manager postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks a Design Manager for the WWTVM Creative Srvcs Art/Print department. Manages all production media, project management and coordination for special projects and technical logistics for the Art & Advertising department.
• Manages client communication plans for internal and external distribution. Ensures that project objectives and creative standards are met efficiently, timely, and within budgetary parameters. Contributes to long-term development strategy of the department.
• Designs executive keynote presentations and pitch decks.
• Responsible for creative and logistical execution, research and preparation for events, activations and brand initiatives.
• Develops creative campaigns by working closely with VP. Manages design team, including staff, third party vendors, freelancers, and interns, to ensure campaign execution is within budget and on schedule.
• Provides daily updates to VP on project and budget statuses. Works with VP on projects that require media mechanicals, outside retouching or sketch artists, third party fabrication and special project coordination/logistics.
• Performs other job-related duties or special projects as required.
• Minimum 5 years of creative service experience, preferably from within an entertainment studio or ad agency environment.
• In addition to Microsoft, must have experience in and a working knowledge of all major design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, InDesign), be versed in all applicable file formats, server software and all aspects needed to accurately press check and proof a mechanical
• Must be have project management and execution experience
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field strongly preferred
• Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Familiarity working on a MAC platform is strongly preferred, i.e. keynote.
• Strong knowledge of technology and emerging platforms.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
• Must be skilled in Keynote and Powerpoint platforms
• Must be an effective communicator able to interact with all levels of staff.
• Must be able to work efficiently and maintain a pleasant disposition under tight deadlines
• Must be well organized and able to prioritize while juggling multiple concurrent projects
• Must be able to communicate effectively and follow through on requests in a timely manner
• Must be able to be flexible with hours and work overtime and weekends as required
• Must be able to handle confidential information
• Must be willing to work as a team and be available to all in department
• Must be willing to take initiative
• Must be able to problem solve
• Must be able to maintain a cheerful disposition in a fast-paced environment during demanding times.
• Must be able to review and comprehend detailed documents.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Must have good judgment.
• Must be able and willing to take initiative and to problem solve as appropriate within the scope of responsibilities of this position.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.