Warner Bros.Hamburg, BY
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2021 5:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Data Scientist jobs in Hamburg-BY
Search all Data Scientist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Data Scientist?
Full Time Job
Data Scientist (f/m/d)
Location: Germany - Hamburg
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Can you find the next Superman or Harry Potter in data? As the Data Scientist you will analyse crazy amounts of raw information to find super-interesting patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a talent for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are of course essential for interpreting and explaining data to normal human beings. You will be responsible for developing and building innovative data science solutions that utilise machine learning algorithms, statistical and quantitative modelling approaches to support content creation, marketing, distribution strategies and other initiatives.
What will you be doing?:
• Building a data infrastructure in Amazon Web Services to ensure to have a holistic view on the data ecosystem
• Responsible for reporting in media, programmatic & social
• Develops data clusters for programmatic audience marketing & responsible for data segmentation
• The Data Scientist will work in a team to get the best out of data for our business, find unseen patterns and derive meaningful information for business decisions
• Analyzing, compiling, cleansing, interpreting, joining and staging data
• Partner with content analytics and engineering teams to develop tools and foundational data sets for consumption from technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Delivering business intelligence and data visualization dashboard solutions
• Candidate should be a SQL expert; must be able to optimize queries and join datasets efficiently.
• Proven track record of performing comprehensive analyses independently
Synthesize large volumes of data and complex concepts into clear accessible learnings.
• Prepare and present data science results and analytical insights to stakeholders and leadership.
To be a contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
• Ability to swiftly gain competence with a range of custom management systems and tools (Business Intelligence, Data Dashboards, SAP)
• Experienced in DMP data segmentation
• Experienced with Ad Words, FB Business Manager, YouTube Insights, Doubleclick, Sizmek Backends, Amazon Web Service infrastructure
• Has good understanding of technical web implementation (Pixel Code, HTML)
• Experienced with Python.
• Excellent written and oral German and English communication skills required.
• High tolerance for ambiguity and fast-changing environment
• Detail oriented and cares about the quality of the input data as well as how the processed data is ultimately interpreted and used.
• Strong communicator, for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Excited to work in the entertainment industry.
Don't have an up-to-date CV? That's fine. Send us what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands