Data Engineer Intern
Warner Bros.Needham, MA
This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Data Engineer Intern jobs in Needham-MA
Search all Data Engineer Intern postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Data Engineer Intern? WB Games Inc. seeks a Data Engineer Intern for the WB Games Boston Data Analytics department.
The WB Games studio is looking for passionate and curious professionals to help level up their data and analytics team. Like us, you love games, and love to have fun. We look for those whose curiosity drives them to try new things, aren't afraid to fail, and continuously learn.
The Data challenges at WB Games are extensive and you can expect to level up in all data domains. This includes software engineering, cloud-based systems, truly BIG data engineering and analytics.
• Be part of the game development process, helping teams design and implement analytic-based features.
• Learn the internals of building a robust end-to-end data pipeline on all levels especially in databases, data modelling, data processing infrastructure and software development.
• Contribute code to production data systems and gain strong software engineering practice.
• Gain hands-on experience in distributed data processing technologies: Redshift, Airflow, Presto and Looker.
• Learn techniques for high volume distributed data processing and storages.
• Ensure the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of data, database systems and supporting services.
• You have a drive to learn, ask questions and motivation to find the answers.
• You are familiar with one or more of these technologies: Python, PostgreSQL, Go
• You are comfortable with DevOps cloud tools (Amazon, EC2, or Google Cloud) and have some working knowledge of monitoring tools
• You have side projects or viewable public code on Github, Bitbucket, etc.
• You are currently pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline, with an expected graduation date of 2020 or 2021
• You love games and have checked out our current title
• You are well-versed in object-oriented programming (OOP)
• You have some experience with Hadoop or other data engineering or database software
• You have side projects or viewable public code on Github, Bitbucket, etc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.