Customer Service Coordinator
Warner Bros.Leavesden, UK
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - Leavesden
Warner Bros. Worldwide Tours and Retail comprises Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, the Platform 9¾ Group, as well as a future flagship store in our International Retail group. The division, which operates as part of Warner Bros. Worldwide Studio Operations, continues to grow with major expansion planned over the next few years.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is the only place in the world to showcase the authentic sets, props and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films at the location where they were made. It has attracted over 14 million visitors since opening in 2012 and features three retail shops with merchandise celebrating the Harry Potter film series.
The Platform 9 ¾ group sells Wizarding World merchandise, souvenirs, and collectibles. It includes shops at Kings Cross Station, Heathrow, and Gatwick, as well as stores at The Cursed Child theatre productions in London, New York and supplies merchandise to other international sites. Alongside the other owned and operated retail businesses of Warner Bros. (including the Studio Tour, and a future Flagship Store operation), the Platform 9¾ Group continues to grow. This includes proposals for new shops, new experiences, designing and developing exclusive product, expanding e-commerce operations, and exploiting new areas of commercial development.
The purpose of the role is to maximise customer satisfaction for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, and Platform 9 3/4 Group, through providing world class service, implementation of the highest administration standards and effective communication.
• Responding to all telephone, email and mail enquiries for our retail and ecommerce operations.
• Representing brand standards in all communication with our customers.
• Feeding back issues to managers, team leaders, buyers, and merchandisers, to keep all members of the team fully aware of feedback
• Keep accurate records of correspondence and report on trends.
• Taking responsibility for own personal development through one-on-one coaching from line manager.
• Administration of returns and exchanges in a timely manner.
• Ensuring administrative work is accurate and up to date.
• Brief the wider team on lapses and errors discovered from customer enquiries, to prevent reoccurrences.
• Adhering to all H&S policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all customers, visitors, and staff.
• Identifying potential out-of-stock issues and communicating back to line manager, buyers, and colleagues.
• Work with shipping companies and their account managers, to provide high levels of service for our customers.
• Participate in cover of the Studio Tour and Platform 9¾ Group as necessary including weekend, bank holiday, school holiday and late evening cover in rotation with other team members.
• Monitoring and reviewing results and evolving processes accordingly.
• Suggest lines to add to our ecommerce operation (based on requests and industry trends).
• Suggest new services and delivery destinations for our ecommerce operation based on enquiries.
• Experience Administrative or customer service role in a retail environment (or the tourism, leisure or heritage industry).
• Experience of having worked in an environment where high emphasis is placed on service, product presentation and customer satisfaction.
• Working with Point of Sales systems and/or Stock Management systems.
• Highest levels of customer service.
• Problem solving and decision making across all areas daily.
• Engages effectively with customers & staff.
• Communicates in a timely & effective manner.
• IT literate.
• Well organized and focused.
• Able to prioritize workload and manage change in an environment that never stands still.
• Work as part of a team with a flexible and caring approach.
• Educated to a minimum of 'A' level standard or equivalent vocational qualification.
• Full use of Microsoft Office Suite would be advantageous.
Working pattern and duty management:
This role is full time (40 hours a week), working shifts. Due to the varied nature of retail and a visitor attraction, regular weekend and evening work will be required, across a seven-day rota. Because we never stand still, a high level of flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business. This can include working public & bank holidays, school holidays and late evenings, in rotation with other team members.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands