Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/6/2021 11:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs for the 2000-Studios & Networks department.
We currently have an opportunity for Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs to join the Corporate Legal department supporting Warner Bros. Pictures Worldwide Marketing Group. The position reports to the Senior Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs.
• Provide legal support and counsel to digital, promotions, publicity, media, targeted marketing, creative advertising and special events groups in association with motion picture, television program, and animation life cycle marketing activities both domestically and internationally.
• Work closely with digital marketing group to develop and successfully execute multi-layered campaigns, which include, among other activations, real time marketing, native advertising, social influencer campaigns, and user generated content activations.
• Review, draft and negotiate a variety of agreements, including partner co-promotion and sponsorship agreements, content license agreements, advertising agency and media agreements, software license and platform license agreements, social influencer agreements, vendor agreements, venue agreements, live streaming, and consumer data-related agreements.
• Evaluate apps, websites, games, children's websites and VR activations from development through launch for legal compliance.
• Structure, review and draft sweepstakes and contest rules and review supporting marketing materials for Warner Bros. and partner sponsored promotions.
• Review and clear marketing collateral. Draft and review required licenses, releases and agreements.
• Assist in reviewing and clearing ancillary content/bonus materials including evaluating intellectual property, contractual, and guild issues.
• Coordinate with Warner Bros. legal groups in other businesses and territories.
• Juris Doctorate degree from an ABA accredited law school and California Bar member.
• At least 4 - 6 years of relevant law firm and/or in-house experience.
• Extensive knowledge of digital media.
• Must be able to build strong internal client relationships, effectively advise senior-level executives and produce strong client satisfaction through practical and strategic thinking.
• Must possess strong drafting skills.
• Must be well-versed in FTC Testimonial and Endorsement Guides, FTC Native Advertising Guides, COPPA, CARU, privacy, data, behavioral advertising, and intellectual property (as it pertains to advertising materials).
• Must be able to evaluate and assess risks under tight time frames.
• Must be able to work independently and prioritize multiple projects.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.