Warner Bros.London, UK
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2020 11:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Costume Trainee jobs in London-UK
Search all Costume Trainee postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Costume Trainee? Costume Trainee (Facil Productions) - Fixed Term Contract
Entry level role to provide general support to the Costume Department. This will include a variety of administrative and other tasks, as well as on the job learning opportunities.
This position requires a candidate who has a passion for the industry and would like the opportunity to work in film production. The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team in an often-pressurised environment. The work will be extremely varied, and the role offers an opportunity to learn about the industry.
• Working as part of a wider team including Costume Standbys and following instructions
• Work between areas of the costume team to provide support where required
• Ad hoc requests
• - Have good attention to detail
• Demonstrate good communication skills
• Able to take instruction from a number of sources
• Be self-confident
• Willing to learn new skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• No experience or qualifications required, just an interest in the film industry
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.