Compliance Lead, Studios & Networks
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
WarnerMedia seeks a Compliance Lead, Studios & Networks for the 2000-Compliance COE department. The Compliance Lead for the WarnerMedia Studios & Networks Group will be responsible for administering and enhancing WarnerMedia's Ethics & Compliance Program within the Studios & Networks Business Unit. This requires the identification and mitigation of compliance risks through policy development, training and awareness, due diligence, internal investigations, among other key initiatives.
• Support and partner with the Global Chief Compliance Officer and Ethics & Compliance Center of Expertise in the administration of all aspects of the Ethics & Compliance Program across the Studios & Networks Business Unit.
• Facilitate the implementation and awareness of the Company's Standards of Business Conduct to help foster the Company's culture of ''doing the right thing.''
• Supervise and conduct compliance investigations, including engaging and overseeing outside counsel
• Conduct due diligence in connection with strategic transactions, productions, and third-parties
• Provide counsel on all aspects on anti-corruption laws, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and U.K. Bribery Act, as applicable to the Company's operations
• Provide counsel on compliance with EU and US economic sanctions and related topics
• Develop, implement, and oversee compliance training and awareness campaigns
• Partner with management in the design, implementation, and assessment of risk mitigation strategies
• 8-10 years of relevant compliance experience at a public company, government agency, and/or law firm required
• Bachelor's degree required
• Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school required
• Admission to bar in one state required (California preferred); Bar membership must be in good standing
• Anti-corruption, sanctions, and antitrust experience required
• Knowledge of the film & entertainment business a plus
• Must have good judgment and communication skills, and be a team player and partner to the overall Ethics & Compliance Program
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.