Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
WarnerMedia seeks a Compensation Manager for the Total Rewards department.
• Support the Compensation Consulting function in the design, implementation and ongoing management of general or specific programs, initiatives and projects within assigned business unit and/or client groups.
• Provide strong compensation consultation to HR partners and the respective business unit clients in support of WarnerMedia corporate function business initiatives.
• Responsible for providing market intelligence analysis, industry specific data assessment and consultation to assigned clients (HR Business Partners / Business Leaders) to inform appropriate solutions.
• Determine appropriate job level, salary grade, and FLSA classification for open positions and/or new positions.
• Manage the annual merit, bonus and long-term incentive planning process and communication for assigned clients
• Collaborate, contribute to the development and harmonization of programs, plans and processes with Compensation Operations/Strategy team on enterprise-wide initiatives.
• Facilitate education on compensation principles, tools and practices to strengthen HR and Talent Acquisition business knowledge of compensation programs and processes.
• Collaborate with HR, business, HRIS, and Legal as it relates to compensation.
• Minimum 5-7 years of relevant compensation experience
• Bachelor's degree - Human Resources, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, or Business degree preferred; or equivalent work experience
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
• Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to varying audiences
• Ability to make independent decisions and recommendations based on compensation principles and philosophy
• Strong communication and organizational skills with a commitment to accuracy and detail.
• Thorough understanding of compensation practices and trends
• Ability to understand and relate to multiple stakeholders from various disciplines within the business
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with other MS Office programs
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.