Compensation Analyst - 12-Month Project
Warner Bros.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Analyst, Global Total Rewards for the HR Compensation & Benefits department. They will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of centralized and harmonized compensation support for functional organizations that span across all business units. They will provide guidance to internal clients and collaborate in the planning, development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs that support the company's business strategy. They will assist with the preparation of communications on compensation administration guidelines related to the annual pay planning process.
This is expected to be approximately a one year role from date of hire, subject to change based on business needs.
• Assists in the development, implementation, and administration of the company's compensation programs.
• Assists in the administration of the annual merit increase, bonus, and long-term incentive program
• Partners with HR Services on automating the compensation planning process.
• Assists with the preparation of communications on compensation administration guidelines.
• Supports the annual compensation review process.
• Supports survey participation across the Warner Media enterprise.
• Supports the employment contracts administration effort by tracking and running reports
• Build and maintain reports to monitor the integrity and validity of the data
• Participates in a variety of HR and compensation related projects, including ad-hoc studies, projects and analysis.
• Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience with a focus on HR, HRIS, Compensation or Finance or related fields.
• Ability to understand and relate to multiple stakeholders from various disciplines within the business (Operations, Finance etc.)
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with other MS Office programs
• Strong quantitative skills and ability to think critically, with ability to research and analyze various types of data.
• Strong communication and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.